Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. Product:
Items for Trade plus cash on my end if needed. Everything I have listed was purchased new by me and I have all original boxes etc.

4 - 6.5" Powers Series Rockford Mids. (All great shape, Silver cones)
1 - 6.5" Comp Set Infinity Kappa (Great Condition, includes tweets, mids and crossovers)

1 - Infinity 475a 4-ch amp. (Great Condition) [email protected] [email protected] Only 2 months of use with the Kappa Comps in my girl's car - Sold

1 - Alpine MRP-F300 4-ch amp. (Great Condition) Bought new 6 months ago, been using for the past 4 months on my comps. Still in truck 10/10

1 - Orion XTRpro 10" sub. BNIB Dual 4ohms

1- DC LVL 4 w/lvl 5coils Recone kit BNIB 18" dual 2ohm

2. Specs:
Items specs if needed were listed above

3. Description/Condition:
All items in great shape, if interested I can provide pics to support a deal.

4. What you are looking for: :

[email protected] Amp or [email protected] Amp

5. Pictures of your item for trade:

Alpine Amp. Still in truck

Orion XTRPRO 10" Dual 4 BNIB

Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Power Series Mids. I have 4 all 10/10.

15 year old Kicker 6.5" of sweetness..Why you ask? Just because back in 1995 it was freggin awesome!! Not for sale but rather just to admire!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential traders should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Plays With Fire
10,067 Posts
you have to have pic's of your items please. dont forget user name and date.

·
Registered
629 Posts
you want power at 2 ohms? go with an Audiopipe 3000.1 or a kicker 2500.1 I it's kind of up to you what you would like to spend. The 3000.1 can be had for around 300. Trade some or all of your stuff for 1.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How about some action on an amp. If you have one and dont want to trade anything let me know what it is and what you want for it. If interested I will ask for pics.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2 Rockfords sold
Infinity Comps Sold

Alpine-Infinity Amps, Orion Sub and 2 6.5's left.

I will update tomorrow, site wouldn't allow me to update original post

·
Registered
198 Posts
what about the pack of marlboros? shipping too 30907? very interested !!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
orion xtr pro 2400...Looking to sell mainly but i might need something from you..you have anything else besides whats listed..

·
Humbled by CACO
3,111 Posts
Memphis 2000rms at 2 ohm

Sent from my AS740 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts