Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Mr. Low End Monster
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbsup: whats the loudest Install you guys have heard using cheap subwoofers? im talking 12+ subwoofers install:D

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
never heard it but theres a dude round here with 8 iirc pyle blue wave 21's

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
if i remember correctly = IIRC

·
Banned
368 Posts
Last year I did a wall in my blazer with 6 street edge 12s off a ap 3k. I never got it metered but it was loud. I had maybe $500 total in amp and subs.

·
Mr. Low End Monster
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Last year I did a wall in my blazer with 6 street edge 12s off a ap 3k. I never got it metered but it was loud. I had maybe $500 total in amp and subs.
not bad at all!:nod:

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
I heard 6 of those 35$ Hifonics subs...it was somewhat loud, but you were dissapointed when you seen that it was 6 subs doing like a 140

·
is strung out on QUAD
438 Posts
to me street edge are the MOST relaible sub memphis produced... holds more than rated... i ran 2 ser128s ported on a crossfire CFA602 in mono and didnt smoke the subs and the amp does 600 rms @12v

·
Mr. Low End Monster
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
to me street edge are the MOST relaible sub memphis produced... holds more than rated... i ran 2 ser128s ported on a crossfire CFA602 in mono and didnt smoke the subs and the amp does 600 rms @12v
i actaully like the memphis pr subwoofers

·
Mr. Low End Monster
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
always wondered how Pro audio woofers sounded on the lows

1 - 20 of 126 Posts