Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Product: JBL W10GTi

2. Specs:

JBL - W10GTi MkII - 10" Subwoofer with Kevlar®-impregnated-paper woofer cone and Dual 6-ohm voice coils

Description 10" Differential Drive® (U.S. patent no. 5,748,760 and other patents pending) Design Subwoofer
Series GTi
Power handling, RMS 600W
Power handling, peak 3000W
Frequency Response 20Hz ~ 1kHz
Sensitivity 90dB
Cone Kevlar®-impregnated-paper woofer cone
Coil Dual 6-ohm voice coils
Differential Drive Design (DDD) motor Yes
Die-cast vented basket Yes
Mounting Depth 9-1/8"

3. Description/Condition:

Bought used from another member with intention to go IB or small sealed box. Well as usual I found some other amps and bought them. My JBL P1024 hasnt sold so I must let it go. Truly a cool sub and I never got to really use it. Had it in box less than 1 week to hear it.

Dual 6ohm sub. Best that JBL makes. This is the original style cone which I like better than the current model. Specs are same on either one.

I have original box. no manual but I have the PDF

4. Price: : $200

5. Pictures:

stuff pictures by gentlejax - Photobucket

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyone intersted? I am flexible. the rules state I must post a price. it is a starting point not a firm price.

·
Street light banger
1,869 Posts
I had three of these but 15s. They sounded good and got pretty low. Idk about tens though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.