1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
streamline audio , and hybrid audio event

may 29th , at streamline audio

vancouver washington

9am registration bbq trophys for 1,2,3 and pts will count towords hyrdrid invitational in georgia

·
Registered
720 Posts
Think ill be attending this one.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds good man we need a large turnout for this event , so if you know any more guys in sq or spl let them know theres a class for every kinda system

·
Registered
720 Posts
Post this in the NW SPL forum. Most of us are within a couple hours of there.

·
Premium Member
17,858 Posts
you dont need an acct to post in our section :thumbsup:

ill be there.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Note the date change for all of the competitors that want to have the best of both events!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so have you ordered awards yet , what will they look like , this is really cool we can all make both shows and get the season started with a bang

·
Registered
133 Posts
This is exciting. I'm only 5min away from this. Nothing worthy of competing but will love to drool over things I'll never have

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is exciting. I'm only 5min away from this. Nothing worthy of competing but will love to drool over things I'll never have

theres no reason you cant compete and be competive theres classes for every type of stereo weather youve competed before or not if you have a small stereo you will compete against guys or gals with the same gear as you so hope to see you compete there will be lots of guys there that will love to give advise and help you get the most out of your stereo if theres anything i can do to help you out ill be there :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
LizP! Stop it! Do you have anything aftermarket in? You can compete! This is really a get together for a big group of enthusiasts. You don't have to spend a zillion dollars to compete. It's about hooking up with friends and meeting new people...seeing their systems and improving what you can. Actually, show us what you have now...let's help you out.

If it makes you feel any better, I may not compete...and I have a competition level system.

Awards will be ordered from Bardy Trophies in Portland on the first week of May. They don't take long. We're also doing IASCA judge's training Saturday the 21st. So if anyone wants to become an IASCA certified judge...let me know. It does cost, but you'll get some cool stuff and be in the thick of the new scene.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I may come for the training also

but ya doesnt matter how big your stereo is theres a class for you and you will be against competitors with the same level of gear as you its a ton of fun to compete and youll learn a lot from just coming out and talking to the other competitors

·
Registered
213 Posts
Luke,

You have Travis Chin's contact info right? If you do, let him know that you want in on the IASCA training. He'll take it from there.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ya forsure wouldnt hurt to be certied in iasca , in our area james will be doing all the shows , in bc and don hebig will be doing the shows in alberta/sask itll be nice when all the shows are posted lots of shops are interested in shows we need to get soundoffs back to how they were in the old days let make it happen we need every competitor out there to compete and buy memberships from the orgs that put on shows let them know were serious about competing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts