Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
1. Product: MEMPHIS MOJO16-MCD4KW amps

2. Specs: Continuous Power @ 1ohm 4000W X 1
Continuous Power @ 2ohm 2000W X 1
Continuous Power @ 4ohm 1000W X 1

3. Description/Condition: I have 16 of these amps. All are in perfect working condition. I'm a veteran competitor of 20 years and take excellent care of my equipment. These amps were set up with an o-scope and never played clipped signals. They were only used for 5 sec. burps, NEVER for music.

4. Price: $600 per amp. Shipped to US locations only.

5. Pictures:
Box Rectangle Material property Office supplies Packaging and labeling
Electronic device Pink Technology Magenta Machine
Electronic device Technology Machine Gas Electronics

Pink Magenta Font Metal Rectangle
Text Display device Multimedia
Packing materials Plastic wrap

-----------------------------------------------
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

· Registered
1,479 Posts
This is a great competitor and an unreal loud van ! Buy this mans shit ! GLWS man . Memphis all the way.

· Registered
29 Posts
Man that is a smoking deal, I have been looking for 2 big 1ohm stable bass amps unfortunately my charging system wont be able to power 2 4KW's properly (crappy Mazda charging system only getting 13.5-13.6 plus I only have 3 Kinetik HC2400's and 1 HC1400) damn, I would have jumped on this in a heartbeat

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Man that is a smoking deal, I have been looking for 2 big 1ohm stable bass amps unfortunately my charging system wont be able to power 2 4KW's properly (crappy Mazda charging system only getting 13.5-13.6 plus I only have 3 Kinetik HC2400's and 1 HC1400) damn, I would have jumped on this in a heartbeat
Is the problem your factory alternator not putting out enough amperage to charge?

· Registered
29 Posts
Is the problem your factory alternator not putting out enough amperage to charge?
No, actually I have an Ohio Generator high output alt that does 186 amps @ 2000RPM, my problem is the PCM or ECU or whatever the factory computer is called is designed to turn off the altenator so the car runs off the batts until 10.9 volts then kicks the alt back on (stupid meeting the highway MPG requirements). Its so bad that Ohio Gen. had to add a chip into the alt to trick the computer into thinking its the factory alt or it would not kick the alt on, plus I have a Missing Link module which tricks the computer into thinking the charge is under 11 volts so the alt stays active (before this module I sat at 12.4) I have ran 2 Fosgate T10001BD's and 2 Kicker XS100's (old school A/B amps) with no charging problems but each pair of those amps don't put out near the power of 1 4KW and I keep reading horror stories about any BIG power amp not seeing at least 14.4 volts and it makes me nervous. I'll tell you what though I saw alot of competitors at finals with these amps and I was hooked, Memphis is back in a big way

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No, actually I have an Ohio Generator high output alt that does 186 amps @ 2000RPM, my problem is the PCM or ECU or whatever the factory computer is called is designed to turn off the altenator so the car runs off the batts until 10.9 volts then kicks the alt back on (stupid meeting the highway MPG requirements). Its so bad that Ohio Gen. had to add a chip into the alt to trick the computer into thinking its the factory alt or it would not kick the alt on, plus I have a Missing Link module which tricks the computer into thinking the charge is under 11 volts so the alt stays active (before this module I sat at 12.4) I have ran 2 Fosgate T10001BD's and 2 Kicker XS100's (old school A/B amps) with no charging problems but each pair of those amps don't put out near the power of 1 4KW and I keep reading horror stories about any BIG power amp not seeing at least 14.4 volts and it makes me nervous. I'll tell you what though I saw alot of competitors at finals with these amps and I was hooked, Memphis is back in a big way
They are great amps. I've had many different amps through the years and these are by far the best. I NEVER had one fail. I ran them at 18V with no Problems at all. I have heard the samething about running them without enough voltage. They can draw a lot of amprage when they don't get the required voltage. When they have the battery power they produce some great clean power for the subs.

· '05 IASCA World Champ
952 Posts
x2 what corey j said.great competitor selling some powerful amps.i run them in my durango and i've had no issues with mine either.glws:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts