Car Audio Classifieds! banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
One seriously interested

My name is Roland Lopez and I live in Austin Texas. I have a friend who has the exact same amp and would like to buy one of yours. The problem is I will not have the money until the 1st of February. How much exactly with shipping would one of your amps cost? If you could please give me a call or text at (512)748-9995. I hope to hear from you and hope you have some left.

P.S. Would a single run of zero gauge wire help power this amp?

· Registered
1,574 Posts
Does anyone have a way to get in touch with this guy? I sent money throught paypal for an amp last week and i havent heard anything from him and im like a day away from contacting paypal and getting my money back. I really want this amp so i would rather not but its beginning to look like a bad deal. Any help would be appreciated

· Registered
1,574 Posts
That's funny. You have all my info including a cell phone number. You need to stop playing games and check your email. You would have seen that the tracking numbers are there. So get on FedEx.com and locate the amp. And stop bashing.

Man i never had any intention on bashing you thats not what im about. The bottom line is if i had gotten an email i would have never sent you messages on here asking what the deal was. Hell ive been sending you messages ever since and if i would have still have your number why the hell wouldnt i just have called you instead of asking people on here for your number. That doesnt even make sense. And i didnt want the money i wanted the amp and i thought i made that clear. But it appears that your feelings got hurt so to let everyone know its all good amp will be here shortly.

41 - 60 of 83 Posts