Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product I'm looking for:

Enclosure for two 15's (for trailblazer)

Budget:

A few hundred dollars or so... depending on the amount of detail. Contact me via pm for exact details/specs, etc.

Condition:

Custom, but will definitely consider anything you may have laying around that might fit...

Time Frame (if applicable):

ASAP!!!!:thumbsup:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
if your south michagan i can do it in west lafayette, in and have it done tuesday or so

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
idk man. 51/2 hours, i can do it for 100-150 bare depending on size, all done in birch

·
Mr. Low End Monster
3,512 Posts
Product I'm looking for:

Enclosure for two 15's (for trailblazer)

Budget:

A few hundred dollars or so... depending on the amount of detail. Contact me via pm for exact details/specs, etc.

Condition:

Custom, but will definitely consider anything you may have laying around that might fit...

Time Frame (if applicable):

ASAP!!!!:thumbsup:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.
i take it you got a package delivered?:D

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
ok i cant meet halfway tho. big box in back of my little car cant happen lol

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
kowboy, where you at north of Detroit? My buddy might have some free time this week to build you one, I'd love to help as well but I just got offered a second job so I am working and going to school seven days a week now. :(

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kowboy, where you at north of Detroit? My buddy might have some free time this week to build you one, I'd love to help as well but I just got offered a second job so I am working and going to school seven days a week now. :(
sterling heights... lemme know.

·
Registered
13,630 Posts
i can do it for ya pm me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts