Car Audio Classifieds! banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Motors TSNS SS-XXX w/ new 18" TI Baskets

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  iamsonic 
#1 ·
1. Product: Two T3 TSNS/ SS-XXX motors and two new 18" TI Baskets.

2. Specs: F'in Huge! Sky's the limit on power handling, build it to whatever you want.

3. Description/Condition:
Some may remember I had these for sale a while ago to help fund my Australia trip, but then I ended up keeping them because well they're what I've always wanted. Well, I'm home now. I dug them out of storage and bought brand new 18" TI baskets just in time to make the biggest mistake of my life. I just got a DUI last week and my life is over. So I'm forced to sell these bad boys and it kills me. You can't get much more motor force than this. The other motor is already boxed up in a rock solid crate. You can see the other crate behind the other motor. It will all be shipped separate. Don't get your hopes up, just because it fits in a flat rate doesn't mean shipping is cheap. These weigh almost 80ibs a piece packaged up, there is no way USPS will accept them.

Its $500 plus shipping, and I expect shipping to be around $100 since they're so heavy and its three items. $500 picked up for both motors and baskets. I'm in Illinois 61025. That's hella cheap considering what I paid, and even I got a deal.

4. Price: :

$500 plus shipping for both motors and both baskets.

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#5 ·
Sob morale of this story folks if you fall asleep you miss deals like this I wont be sleeping for a while again.

Reactions: ss196709 and AQsrt4
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.