Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Products:
Blue Thunder Speakers
BT5 5.25 component set
6.5 Mid drivers
4 mid drivers

2. Specs:

3. Descriptions/Condition of all items:
New in Box!! show some scratches on back, but no signs of being installed, in original boxes, some with paperwork/decals.

4. Total Price: :
160 shipped

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, not in many years. I'm pretty sure they aren't in the same league as say, mb quart stuff of the same era

·
Registered
929 Posts
Hmm. Do you have the xovers for the comps? Pm best price to 49002. Also full specs on all the speakers! Very interested!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Crossovers, tweeter mounting stuff, paper work, little MTX window stickers, plastic bag the tweeters came in

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You find this stuff a piece here, a piece there. Takes a while

Sorry, I don't have specs on a set of 15yr or so old set of speakers. Maybe MTX has an archive page?

And the price posted IS best shipped price, con us. I'm really losing a bit of money on these.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
D'oh! Lol

See, a little here indeed!

Lol. I've also got a BT triple 10 box. Minty. Using it in car right now in fact.

I'd let it go for right price too, but I really don't want to have to ship the thing!

·
Registered
929 Posts
No specs on the back of speakers, boxes, or paper work? Find sone specs and id almost certainly buy them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts