Car Audio Classifieds! banner

My 2003 ford mustang v6 and gt

4K views 72 replies 18 participants last post by  Cort3232 
#1 ·
Just got the windows tinted on the GT...

THe v6

See less See more
#13 ·
:nod:

Nice mustangs. Are any of them manual?

#21 ·
Nope..its an automatic..cuz like I said i couldn't drive stick til just the other day..but its still gonna be quick. It's been at my brothers shop for about 3 weeks I got longtubes, prochamber, and borla stinger catback for it. That's only the beginning.

#22 ·
Nope..its an automatic..cuz like I said i couldn't drive stick til just the other day..but its still gonna be quick. It's been at my brothers shop for about 3 weeks I got longtubes, prochamber, and borla stinger catback for it. That's only the beginning.

I bet it sounds vicious. LTs are awesome, I wish my car had them. I did shorties because I was too low and LT would have scraped.

Don't worry about stick, an auto is better for a drag car anyway. Significantly better than the 5 speed that comes in those cars anyway... A nice shift tune and a torque converter would be amazing, especially with some bigger gears. Maybe 3.73 to keep it streetable?

#40 · (Edited)
damn I miss my mustang GT. I totaled it over a year ago. I plan on getting an 03/04 cobra next
hot damn terminator FTW. My favorite mustang of all time!

As a guy who grew up with the SN95 mustangs getting beat up by Camaros and Firebirds, the terminator cobra was my salvation. I could finally display my pride in the mustang heritage.

#46 ·
Just as full disclosure, I have been a mustang guy since birth. My dad is a mechanic, race fanatic, and bleeds ford blue. He has a cardboard cutout of John Force in our basement to compliment his slot car track.

We had 5 mustangs in my immediate family at one point, but have since sold two. Now we have my 2002 GT, my mom's 1970 convertible 302 and my dad's 2007 Shelby GT500. Several cousins and uncles have mustangs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.