Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Product: us amps bass mekanik pt-1100 2 channel amp

2. Specs: 550 watts rms x 2 @ 4 ohms and a amazing 1100 watts plus rms @ 8 ohms bridged..

3. Description/Condition: mint.. looks new. no chips dings or nothing.. click on pics to see full size detailed images..

4. What you are looking for: : dc lvl 5 sub, 18'' subs, other amps, 2 or 1 ohm stable, upgraded alternator for 1995 pontiac bonneville, $250 cash plus shipping, alpine or pioneer double din..

5. Pictures of your item for trade: click on any pic for full size detailed image,,

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential traders should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Banned
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Banned
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump....

anyone have anything to trade for this.. i know alot of people should want this rare collectors amp in mint to new condition 100% working..

·
Banned
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt, i also have the matching us amps usa 150x... bad ass amps..

·
Banned
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt......

·
Registered
13,630 Posts
Dual 15" custom re se with Fi softparts and extra spider for it?

·
Banned
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dual 15" custom re se with Fi softparts and extra spider for it?
got any pics? and what do you mean dual 15" ?

and whats the rms and ohm load.. i would be interested... thanks.

·
Registered
13,630 Posts
got any pics? and what do you mean dual 15" ?

and whats the rms and ohm load.. i would be interested... thanks.
I meant dual 4 ohm and it will take 1k+ daily.
pics are in the 15" Woofers section here. id get it for ya but I'm on my phone

·
Banned
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I meant dual 4 ohm and it will take 1k+ daily.
pics are in the 15" Woofers section here. id get it for ya but I'm on my phone

o.k i seen them.. im down for the trade.... i also have a matching us amps usa 150x amp im looking to sell or trade as well if interested.. its 600 watts rms from what i read up on it.. mint just like the pt-1100.
let me no if you have any interest in the 150x and what you have for it..lol thanks

·
Banned
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Banned
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP.............

im looking to trade for the same power in 2 ohm stable amp...

1100-1200 rms... thanks

or maybe a 10'' hcca. ( new one, not old school ) or a nice 15'' sub

·
Banned
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump...

nobody interested in this amp.. WOW...

truely amazed.. definetly thought this would be gone by now..

anybody have any trade offers.. ? subs, amps, double din, gm 3.8l alt, and ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
1. Product: us amps bass mekanik pt-1100 2 channel amp

2. Specs: 550 watts rms x 2 @ 4 ohms and a amazing 1100 watts plus rms @ 8 ohms bridged..

3. Description/Condition: mint.. looks new. no chips dings or nothing.. click on pics to see full size detailed images..

4. What you are looking for:
: dc lvl 5 sub, 18'' subs, other amps, 2 or 1 ohm stable, upgraded alternator for 1995 pontiac bonneville, $250 cash plus shipping, alpine or pioneer double din..

5. Pictures of your item for trade: click on any pic for full size detailed image,,

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential traders should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.
I want this amp contact me 615 828 1678

1 - 16 of 16 Posts