Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best brand of audio for getting into competitions and i don't mean like 5th place ya know ? so if you could give me some info on it that'd be awesome. I'd like to run a single speaker set up like in a 15 or a dual 12. Help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Cactus Sounds, of course.

You're opening up a can of worms btw.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol sorry i am interested in getting into competitions don't want to hurt anyones feelings lol. But i looked at usaci rules and don't understand them at all lol.

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
do some searching

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i was looking at the street beat 1 or the stock 0-600 or 601-1800. Is the 0-600 an ect. the wattage that you are running through the system ? Like if i bought a kicker 2500.1 then it'd put me into 1801 an up ?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
there are many good brands ie: Audioque, Sundown, DC, Digital Designs, Soundigital, Cactus, Audison, Alpine, Fi, T3 Audio, and many others that i could list but would take way to long. But as others have said decide on a class then we can help you more. Also need to know if your going SQL or SPL

·
Registered
355 Posts
well i was looking at the street beat 1 or the stock 0-600 or 601-1800. Is the 0-600 an ect. the wattage that you are running through the system ? Like if i bought a kicker 2500.1 then it'd put me into 1801 an up ?
If you r doing 0-600 only amps to consider is-old m3, rd d5, or cactus pf600.1.
SB1 depends on amp power for subs

I run the same classes. I live in Kansas so I might see you at some Oklahoma shows. You going to OKC show in April? Usaci 4x

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I run the same classes. I live in Kansas so I might see you at some Oklahoma shows. You going to OKC show in April? Usaci 4x
Yea i'll probably be there i live like 3 hours away from the city lol. Where is a calender of all the shows ? I looked on the usaci calender an idk if my computer didnt pull it up or what lol.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts

^^^^^^^^^^^^^X2 and americanbass 200.1. but your equipment is only half of it... takes alot of testing and tuning.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts