Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New England SPL will be at Vehicle Vibes for three events this season.

May 26th
June 30th
Sept 1st

Vehicle Vibes
12 Enterprise Rd
Hyannis Mass

SPL, Sound Quality and TNESPL's Bass Brawlin format
$20 per format, add Bass Brawlin to the SPL or SQ formats for an extra $10.

Also offered will be the 2013 season 50/50 raffle. Half of each events pot goes to the winner from each event, the remaining 50% goes into a larger pot for the end of the eason where we'll be awarding a cash payout to the loudest in each class. (Must compete in a minimum of 4 NESPL events in the 2013 season to qualify)

The September 1st event looks to be our Final event, this will be the one we award the cash prizes at.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish that you guys could help get the comps back in the Central/Eastern NY region like Albany.
Team NorthEast SPL has comps in NY, unfortunately there are no judges in that area and limited competitors. If you know of anyone in your area with a db meter ask them to hold a TNESPL competition. Or if you know of a car audio retail location that would be willing to host a show either have them contact TNESPL or contact them yourself and see about getting a judge to come out to run a show.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
I wish that you guys could help get the comps back in the Central/Eastern NY region like Albany.
Usually even the closest TNE events are still like over 2-3hours one way to get too....closer to the Canada area or even Buffalo. I wish there were shows "local" lol

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Like I said, see if you can find a shop willing to host one, then get ahold of a TNE judge from NY, or anyone with a meter that can help run a show. Judges will come out and help run a comp if you can secure a location. It's too hard to just make a show happen when the judges don't know any shops or competitors from the area, they need help. If you have any basshead friends that would also compete then get them onboard with the idea and try and make it happen. Competitions aren't what they used to be, these days we need everyone to help out and get locations, whether it's a shop or a vacant lot that can be used.

·
Registered
23 Posts
What are the requirements to be a judge? I would love to compete but if being a judge would help get the events back in the Albany/Saratoga county New York area I will.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone can run a TNESPL 1X event, you don't have to be a judge. All you need to do is learn the rules, pay the small event fee and have an SPL meter to use. Termlab is preferred, but not necessary.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts