Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New build 2 12" Sundown Sa 12's on 2 Audipipe apsm-1300's NEW PICS

Here is my current setup http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVbGIDC8uNo Posting this up now because new stuff is schedueled to start arriving today 2 Sundown sa 12 dual 2's. 2 New amps one on each sub audiopipe apsm 1300's New 0 gauge All new interior speakers dash door rear deck ADS pq 10 all hooked up for mids n highs. Building new box and doing some testing and if its loudest ear going to fire forwards and seal off have herd that porting to the side facing forward has had good results also. Going to try to get this setup termlabed before I switch out if I can find a shop with a TL willing to pay for run. Old setup will be for sale PICS SOON!!!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
New stuff in

Just got some stuff in 25' audiopipe 0gauge pair of kicker ks3.5s and 2 audiopipe
apsm 1300's more stuff coming in today. I still havent got a tracking number from ssa they say there shipped though they told me that I got the last 2 until a new batch on the 25th.

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
NICE!! Any pics of the new box design??

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just some sketches I did I can upload them I havent finished using the torres calc either so no definite measurements I think im going to tune at 38ish no higher. I asked the owner kevin if he could help me out with design he said he would.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Lol you're the first person I've heard playing that song... I always play Coca Coca when I want to beat down the block lol.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
having a little trouble with ssa and shipping hopefully it will get fixed soon will update soon

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Getting two sa 12s instead of the skars. I guess the last two skars went to someone else .

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Well dang that sucks. I'm strongly considering some of these SAs I hear so much about myself. I was wanting to run all one brand, but if they do that well.....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More new install stuff

A couple more things arrived in the mail for my install. 2 kicker ds 6.5s, some jl 4 channel rca's msrp $99 didnt pay that but they better be the best rca's money can buy, a fuse holder, digital battery terminal and a 300 amp circut breaker. I have installed the 3.5s and 6.5s and I got new eclipse se6900's there in the rear deck.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kicker ks 3.5's get a home

some pics showing the new 3.5s are installed. Have also installed the kicker ds 6.5s and the eclipse se6900 6x9s to my ads pq10 just didnt take pics yet. Makes a major difference sounds awesome. Cant wait to get my subs should be here any time now they are rush delivering. Planning on running the new rca's and the 0 gauge today maybe check out how 1 audiopipe compares to my hifonics 1606d on the diamond d3s.

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
What song are you playing in your video? That sounds like a great song to play. The beat doesn't sound familiar to me though.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
installed the 0 gauge and the jl rca's make a huge difference the different notes blend t alot better and I think more volts are gettting to the amp because its louder. Funny thing about the 0 gauge is that my voltage went down .2 as my rockford 4 gauge was copper and the audiopipe isnt. voltage i seems a little stiffer though. Subs should be shipped out soon ssa is really slow right now.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
added the two audipipes and just have one hooked up to my diamonds and its louder then my hifonics 1606d not even tuned with digital multimeter or ear just turned it up 1/3 of the way to test. These little amps are beasts one thing is it was a little hot after a while but it has a built in fan.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
2 Audipipe apsm 1300 installed & hifonics bxi 1606d AMP GUTS

Just showing some pics of the audiopipes installed gonna run certain wires through board the amps are on to clean up. Really not as messy as it looks right now but not sure im going to arrange everything that way. Sundowns are supposed to arrive today finally!!! Will be replacing battery when I sell my old setup. Having trouble uploading hifonics amp guts pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
SUNDOWN SA 12's Arrived

Just got the subs in last night to dark to put them car. I must have been ups last delivery of the night. Need to get some more 8 gauge to wire up but it actually looks like 10 will fit better in the terminals. Also I got a DMM to test the coils and they are both 2.8 on one sub and both 2.9 on the other they are supposed to be dual 2's what I ordered and what is says on box. Is this normal to be that high???

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts