Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m new to this so I hope I put it in the right thread. But I just started a new build. This is my first time upgrading electrical. But I have a 06 Silverado crew cab I have took the center console out and put a box there the box is 2.75 net with 30 square inches of port tuned right at 32hz I have a sundown x12 rev 2 dual 2. The amp I have is a down4sound jp23 it’s turned about 3/4 on gain sub sonic filer is around 25 hz bass boost is about about 1/8th LPF is all the way down I have a mechman 250 a yellow top under the hood and a XS power 3400 behind the back seat big 3 is done all zero gauge OFC ran 8gauge for sub. The issues I’m having is i can only hit low notes around 26hz but around 35hz to 40hz it drops off a lot there isn’t much bass. By the bass knob that comes with the amp the voltages will show that it drops down to 12.2 volts on certain songs but on my dash cluster it stays above 14.my door speakers get distorted When the sub is at full tilt and the radio volume is at 20 I have a pioneer avh3500. Can someone please help I’m trying to get everything ready for the triple fest show in Alabama next month sorry for such a long post. Thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts