Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

just wanted to make it official that the current highest percentage off coupon code is "CACO85". It will take additional 8.5% off your total order at VMInnovations.

As most of you know we already provide the lowest prices for car audio, subwoofers, & enclosures but this is a special thank you for members of CACO.

By the way we are announcing a MAJOR sweepstakes/giveaway soon, I will post more info as we finalize the prizes and rules. In order to qualify you will need to join our Facebook page and thats it.

Have a great week-end everybody!
Lucky

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Just ordered another amp from you guys with the new code. Thanks for the great pricing and for giving us our own code. If my order gets processed and shipped anywhere near as fast as the first one I'll be impressed :)

UPDATE:
Hey Lucky, so far my experiences with you guys have been great. The communication is good as far as what stage your order is in. Both my orders were shipped and arrived very fast, and you really cant beat the prices. I'm sure Ill be making more purchases in the future.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just ordered another amp from you guys with the new code. Thanks for the great pricing and for giving us our own code. If my order gets processed and shipped anywhere near as fast as the first one I'll be impressed :)

UPDATE:
Hey Lucky, so far my experiences with you guys have been great. The communication is good as far as what stage your order is in. Both my orders were shipped and arrived very fast, and you really cant beat the prices. I'm sure Ill be making more purchases in the future.
Delighted to hear that, thanks again for your order and letting others know. :nod:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is there a coupon here? I'm looking for a discount coupon, but I don't know where to get the code. If anyone knows where there is a discount coupon, please let me know.
Thank You.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts