Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just signed up. Name is Ben, and am looking for a good place to buy and sell stuff when the time is right and also maybe others in the area that are into car audio with them possibility of finding a club or group that can assist with installs, tuning, or other fabrication that I cannot do myself, and also be able to bring to the table skills that have to accomplish anything. My strong points in car audio are wiring, hooking up and wiring components correctly, soldering, and fabricating with what I have available here. My weakness in car audio is knowing about the actual equipment, as say when I see discussions about which is better, this...or this...I sometimes have no idea to what is being described. But I do have some, but defininetly have a better grasp of installation than equipment. I know what I want to achieve mostly but do not always know the best way to get there. I have great attention to detail when it comes to everything, and like to do things at absolut best for the absolut cheapest possible. I have strong mechanical skills and am currently still active duty military.

Anyone that is in NW Florida give me a shout and we can go from there. Thanks!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome hope you find what your looking for:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts