Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Newbie and checking in!

433 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  MJS_IraggiAlts 
#1 ·
Hi All! My name is Melissa Stephens with Iraggi Alternator and I just wanted to post a message to introduce myself. I started working with Iraggi in August 2015.

I am the Director of Operations, CFO and CTO. I also handle all website building/maintenance, Facebook business page, customer emails/messages/complaints, accounting, quotes and so much more. Now Dominick Iraggi has time to just focus on building great alternators! I have completely restructured Iraggi Alternator.

I am also a member of several groups which have gone really well. I would love an opportunity to show anyone who may have heard or had a bad experience at one time to check us out on our new Facebook Business Page and Google Business Page. I want nothing more than to continue to rebuild the Iraggi name and provide the BEST customer service and products we
possibly can. I have also restructured the pricing and benefits that are included with all alternators too! I would love the opportunity to help anyone I can, even if they don't have an Iraggi Alt.
I regularly post tips, advice and information related to car audio, alternators and other info in that general area, so please check it out!

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this post

Sign in - Google Accounts
melissa@iraggialternator.com - my email
m.me/melissajstephens - my direct contact

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.