Status
Not open for further replies.

[NLFS] DD Z1a

3K views 33 replies 10 participants last post by  99Bonney 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
1. Product: Digital Designs z1a

2. Specs: 5k @ 1ohm

3. Description/Condition: 9/10 physical, 10/10 mechanical

4. Price: 820+ship for a week only, price goes up after!

5. Pictures: Don't want to sell it but need money for new car asap!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#5 ·
Z1a's aren't specified as hv or lv. Only Z2's are.:thumbsup:

#21 ·
No, it has 2 power and ground inputs and yes it would run 4 3515s. Depends on what ohm you'll be running all 4 15s at also. But if it's at 1 ohm that'll be 1250 watts per speaker. Also depends on if you have the electrical to back it up. i.e (H.O. alt, 0 gauge wire, batteries, etc.)

#22 ·
Do you know what impedance your subs are? d1,d2,d4?
Any would work.
d1 and d4s would put you at .5ohm which is probably closer to 6k total.
d2s would put you at 1ohm which is 5k total
Let me know if your interested :thumbsup:

#24 ·
No I wouldn't say its more powerful than a m4a but if you keep it above 12v you should be safe. I didn't drop below 13v. Btw an m4a new is probably double the price of this lol. Not worth it imo. If you get 10 posts you can pm me and I can give you more info

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.