Car Audio Classifieds! banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Hey i was just wondering what you were doing at this point about this situation? i know there is guys wanting to buy from you on here and wanting me to take you off this list but i want to make something gets done about this. Thanks

Discussion starter · #23 ·
okay dave are you supposed to be waiting on something from UPS? I know i need a answer to what is going to be solved here, i mean i need a battery for my ride and its been well over a month now so i cant play my system without major voltage drop. Waiting this long is just got me impatient i guess you could say.

FYI UPS didn't pay my claim or contact me for 5 months for the first problem and it took close to a year for my second claim to be paid.
UPS is swamped with claims and it takes them a while to review and pay out a claim.

Gaylan, if you spent half as much time following up with UPS as you have harassing me on other car audio sites you might have gotten somewhere by now. I told you this is my busy season and asked you to help this situation move faster. How have you helped in any way after filing a claim? I'm the shipper, so yes in the end the responsibility falls on me if UPS does not fix their mistake. But you have not even called UPS. You called the UPS store and I told you the guy you talked to lied to you just like he lied to me. You need to find the facts out for yourself. YOU have to be the one to appeal the claim, because you're the one that filed the claim. I already tried and got nowhere after spending hours arguing with both UPS and THE UPS STORE. But instead you have spent all your time making accounts on other sites trying to drag my name through the mud. At that point I pretty much gave up on trying to help you. I have another battery sitting here waiting for you if UPS doesn't come through. But it seems to me as though you don't want to work with me on this anymore.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Once again, I just talked to Kimberly at UPS, not the UPS store in Florida. She said in this case , it was up to the shipper to file the claim with UPS. She said I could not file the claim. I have not been able to file a claim- everyone i talked with said that had to come from you. If you have not filed the claim, please do so.

The only reason I posted the comment was because I have not been able to reach you for the last month. I have tried emails, numerous phone calls from different numbers and nothing. I know you said it was a busy time for you, but just a quick call or email would have sufficed. I assumed you were trying to avoid me.

I will retract any negative comments if we can resolve this issue. Thanks,Galen.

I don't think he was trying to avoid you, he's just been extremely busy with SBN coming up.

I am pretty sure that you are correct, it is up to the shipper, but I haven't recently had an issue that needed a claim. Just give him a little time, he's been nothing but helpful to me.

Hope this all gets sorted out.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
I don't think he was trying to avoid you, he's just been extremely busy with SBN coming up.

I am pretty sure that you are correct, it is up to the shipper, but I haven't recently had an issue that needed a claim. Just give him a little time, he's been nothing but helpful to me.

Hope this all gets sorted out.
Yeah well im just waiting now, ill see what he does. Hopefully i can give him the time until he aint as busy then he can figure something out.

i have contacted Bassman reguarding FLAstongman being banned this morning to fill him in with a little more information.
with that said i am going to close this thread for now unless Bassman needs to add any further information.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.