Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Hook me up with dat JL
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any way to set up a classified section for just old school equipment. Not really old but things we consider old school equipment like Pre-RE USamp, Orion HCCA series, etc.

·
Hook me up with dat JL
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was serious. Set guidelines for what is considered old school, like say Pre 2000.

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
for a lot of the people on here they dont know what O/S really is. at least you are saying pre-2000 though.
to some people ive seen post what they call O/S equipment that is nothing more than previous years or maybe 2-3 years prior models of whats out right now.

·
Administrator
31,258 Posts
I'd rather not have my listings separated from everyone else's. {my ish is all oldschool}

I would like an invisible bump option where it puts the listing to the top of the section but doesn't run it through the top stats.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
I'd rather not have my listings separated from everyone else's. {my ish is all oldschool}

I would like an invisible bump option where it puts the listing to the top of the section but doesn't run it through the top stats.
we were lucky to get the change to 12 hours instead of 24

90% of my listings are old school, thats the best stuff
most of the new stuff is junk. not built with quality, durability, and dependability in mind. the little thing called craftsmanship has long since been lost as well as american made.
of course there are some O/S items that werent american made

·
Registered
184 Posts
we were lucky to get the change to 12 hours instead of 24

most of the new stuff is junk. not built with quality, durability, and dependability in mind. the little thing called craftsmanship has long since been lost as well as american made.
of course there are some O/S items that werent american made
thats why I can't wait for the new Linear Power amps to come out. made in america back then, still are now:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
got me some old school stuff nothing too old but a vlx-400 and 2 stroker 15's gonna be doing a builld with them here soon!!! i love old school shit!!

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
havent really designed anything yet but prolly just a flat ported wall. lookin for a tiny hatchback that i can do a wall in!

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
i will do a build log for it when i do i got a eclipse 8051 8v head unit too its not that old but 10 years is pretty good!lol and a eclipse 32440 amp for all the eclipse highs!

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
it really just depends your age but i figure old school to be pre 2000 thats to me though im 28!

·
me neither
894 Posts
i agree but i think old skool is pre 98. but thats jus my $0.02 worth

yep:nod:. LOVE all the pre 98 stuff. Most all of it built like tanks, and power was rated at 12.6 instead of 14.4.

Tim

1 - 19 of 19 Posts