Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about doing doors for my 92 accord wagon. I'm not positive on what I want to do just yet it's very up in the air. I would like to get some input or ideas from fellow members. All I know is both doors will be powered off of a 1000c4. what would you guys do with this door panel?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Crescendo has there new mids out and they will be coming out with there new tweeters too. I would take a look at them and do a pod on the bottom of the door. That would look pretty sick

·
Registered
70 Posts
Id go for 4 Selenim 8w4Ps per door (with each 4 ran per front channel), then run a pair of Selenium ST200s in each door off the back channels.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Id go for 4 Selenim 8w4Ps per door (with each 4 ran per front channel), then run a pair of Selenium ST200s in each door off the back channels.
I would have said the same thing other than the use of 6's in a row across the bottom of the door.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nope. You would be at 2ohm stereo on the front with the mids, then each rear channel would be seeing 4ohm stereo.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope. You would be at 2ohm stereo on the front with the mids, then each rear channel would be seeing 4ohm stereo.
So your saying 4 Mids per door and Each door wired to 1/4 channel? Wouldn't I be underpowering? Each mid would get like 62 watts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are pa mids, means they are super efficient so they dont need much power to get loud
Oh nice I didn't know that I thought I'd have to be giving the Rms. And that was a main concern on why I didn't know what I should do. If I did 4 mids and 2 tweets per door where should I put everything?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts