Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone do one of these? How did it sound vs firing in the trunk?

·
Registered
995 Posts
I had 2 12's rear firing in my charger. I didnt get a chance to do front firing as i said F it and I walled it

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
i would like to see something like this done. pics would be great, im also trying to do something like this on my fathers 300

·
CACO Savage
2,362 Posts
way better if you fire it front completly sealed from the trunk...

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I've always wondered this..is front firing/rear port,subs up/front vent,subs up/port back or old school subs back/vent back the best for all out ONLY MUSIC playing(Rap)? I know people face subs front and port front just because they are trying to make big term lab numbers but numbers aside, what do you think would sound best for rap and none of this burping shit..I got 2 15" CM cast Mojos on a Sundown SAZ-1500d and its a traditional subs rear facing with rear facing center vent and I think it pounds like shit but since they are only in 2.5cu ft each, im looking to get a new box and I want what's best for just music as im sure this guy with the 300c is looking to know the same thing

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
17,858 Posts
here's a setup local here, haven't had a chance to hear it yet, believe its sealed off now too.
box was built by mike, not carpeted.

·
CACO Savage
2,362 Posts
I'm just finishing my box right now I'm installing the amp later on today this is what it's gunna be 1 kicker solox powered by us amps ax3000de in a 4.2 cubes after port and sub displacement, once I drop it In I will throw some pics and maybe a video.

·
CACO Savage
2,362 Posts
I got mine firing in rightnow but i plan to go back to firing in trunk i personally like it better.

I like how you did that front piece wait till you see mine

·
CACO Savage
2,362 Posts

i just poped my ears

1 - 14 of 14 Posts