Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
NOT LOUDER THAN YOU :(
7,335 Posts
I just checked them out and they seem to be legit but ill stick with my db electrical alts. Ive never heard of power bastards and there dont seem to be any people here that have either. I guess try them out and give us a review.

·
Registered
13,630 Posts
I just checked them out and they seem to be legit but ill stick with my db electrical alts. Ive never heard of power bastards and there dont seem to be any people here that have either. I guess try them out and give us a review.
db electrical is not very good either.
had a few buddies with them.
alts dont do rated.
and they are not very good ho

·
7,335 Posts
lol thats funny morris you come in dogging db electrical alts have you used them? I used my 200 in the s10 and never had a problem it is in a blazer now and he has no problems either. Why dont you give this guy a quote on your alts? He seems to be looking for a good deal I know you can help him out.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay thanx for the info. Ive never heard of them either and tried searching here buts seems no one has one. This guy is selling one on a trailblazer forum brand new in a box. Their wed site has them for $298 so i figure 170 was a steal. Im going to go ahead and pick this thing up

·
Registered
13,630 Posts
lol thats funny morris you come in dogging db electrical alts have you used them? I used my 200 in the s10 and never had a problem it is in a blazer now and he has no problems either. Why dont you give this guy a quote on your alts? He seems to be looking for a good deal I know you can help him out.
yes i know eric but had a couple buddies that had problems with them.
nope never personally but my buddy sent his in 3 times to get it replace.
the regulator went bad 2 times and the third i cant recall,
if he pms me id give him a quote on my alts gladly

·
7,335 Posts
"i run dual 220 @ 15.8v with there ext voltage reg. they put out over the amount at 2k rpm 227 and 231 amps

i had another b4 a 250 amp which did 271 amps at 2k this one i used for 17.8v. they have overdrive pullys and have a 1 year full uncontested warranty"

Here is a testimonial from an active member lil itally they do over rated and are cheap!

Reactions: abrosk927

·
Registered
13,630 Posts
"i run dual 220 @ 15.8v with there ext voltage reg. they put out over the amount at 2k rpm 227 and 231 amps

i had another b4 a 250 amp which did 271 amps at 2k this one i used for 17.8v. they have overdrive pullys and have a 1 year full uncontested warranty"

Here is a testimonial from an active member lil itally they do over rated and are cheap!
not saying they dont.
my buddy just got rid of his it was doing 187 peak out of the 200 it was supposed to...

·
7,335 Posts
2loud so you can get me an alternator same price as the powerbastards? PM?
lol give him a pm and he will pm you back with a quote:rofl:

·
7,335 Posts
not saying they dont.
my buddy just got rid of his it was doing 187 peak out of the 200 it was supposed to...
still not bad out of a 200 dollar alt compared to some companies 400 dollar 200 amp alts that do 217 amps at full tilt. just stating for the money they are good.

·
Registered
13,630 Posts
still not bad out of a 200 dollar alt compared to some companies 400 dollar 200 amp alts that do 217 amps at full tilt. just stating for the money they are good.
well also some alts can do that at full tilt are very efficient and ive heard some of the rewound ones arent made for the huge current draws.

·
7,335 Posts
well also some alts can do that at full tilt are very efficient and ive heard some of the rewound ones arent made for the huge current draws.
you do love that efficient word! and who stated these were rewound alts to my knowledge db and from what i read powerbastards are not.

·
Registered
13,630 Posts
2loud so you can get me an alternator same price as the powerbastards? PM?
no i cant do it for that price.
they are cheaper then mechman or dc power and do the atleast the same numbers.
the alts i get also have a year warranty and new casing and that includes shipping to you.
most alts are around the 365- 322 range
depending on the vehicle though

1 - 20 of 35 Posts