Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm doing away with the 18's i built, not because i don't like em, they perform like champs and i'm very proud that i finally done something right for once in my life. I have in my possession 4 Rockford Fosgate Power HX2 motors and baskets, haven't ordered the softparts yet, i have a pro on standby waiting for my go-head but I'll be buying the softparts w/the money i get from the 18's. Before i get to work on ordering any parts, building the subs and building the box I want to ask everyone who's had experiance w/12's, building subs and boxes for their input. If you've ever done a build and wish you woulda done it another way instead or used these softparts or that amount of airspace, please give me your input. I'll be building these to outdo the 18's and it's a hard challenge and I really wanted to get back into RF. They will be installed in the back of my 95 Bronco(available space is 49wx23hx28d), I'll be doing away with the AP3k after awhile and getting 2-RF T20001bd amps, 1 for each pair of 12's..so if you have any opinions or suggestions, please do let me know..thanks again for the help and i've asked for alot of it on CACO over the years and it's been a big help...:hello:

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Sounds like a nice build man, and good to see you back on here have not talked to ya in a while.

The only advice i can give is subs up port back on the box, other than that im sure someone with more exp will chirp in, good luck :)

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i've been around man, just got set into the 18's for awhile and got the RF fever..haven't been really happy with my system since i sold my power dvc 15's to enemyofsilence so i'm hoping that 4-12's will satisfy my craving..not really sure if i should do 4-12's or 15's but of all the subs i've ever heard, 12's have produced the cleanest and crisp bass so i'm gonna start with that

1 - 3 of 3 Posts