Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a schocshe rca set im my suv right now and i hear that if i buy name brand its louder and more clear than them cheap ones i have any ideas?

·
Administrator
31,258 Posts
As long as the Scosche RCAs work and work without any induced noise such as a whine when you turn on the heater fan or a click which happens in time with your turn signal, spending money on different RCAs will not improve your sound.

I have very expensive RCAs and very cheap RCAs. The difference is how well they reject induced noise. {and weather they work or not sometimes}

Some RCAs are nicer to work with though.

Having said all that,
you can find high quality RCAs on ebay for $15 a set shipped

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As long as the Scosche RCAs work and work without any induced noise such as a whine when you turn on the heater fan or a click which happens in time with your turn signal, spending money on different RCAs will not improve your sound.

I have very expensive RCAs and very cheap RCAs. The difference is how well they reject induced noise. {and weather they work or not sometimes}

Some RCAs are nicer to work with though.

Having said all that,
you can find high quality RCAs on ebay for $15 a set shipped
i do have stinger at my house and yeah i get a lot of whine out of the scosche wires i was talking to this guy and he said go rockford on the wires but i wasnt sure on rcas b.c iv always ran the scosche rcas

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
If u can text 8659639269 or email [email protected] for pix. i only have mobile net and i cant post them up from it. I can send to email or phone though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts