Status
Not open for further replies.

RE Audio 12 inch XXX subwoofer (post-2006 model) in original crate

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Wingman0121 
#1 ·
1. Product:

12 inch RE Audio XXX with original shipping crate

2. Specs:

1st-gen with split coil, dual 2 ohms, 2000 watts RMS, 54mm linear excursion one-way, ~75 lbs.

3. Description/Condition:

I bought this from a guy who bought it between 2007-2008 and it just sat in his basement until I bought it. The original owner was deployed in the Middle East and lost interest in car audio when he came back. There are a couple of very minor chips on the magnet from being moved around.

4. Price: :

$300 plus shipping. Do realize that this thing is pushing 90 lbs. so shipping cost is going to be quite high.

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#6 ·
Iam interested in this but would it this woofer work in my present box..dont really want to have to get a new one.. Running for now a 1500watt audiopipe amp..

Gary's American Bass TNT 1244 Enclosure

Hummm well for one thing you'll need at least 1 1/2" front baffle to support the weight, other than that it should work good.

44053 shipping quote
I did a quote a few days ago for Hamilton, OH and it was $80 so my guess is your shipping cost shouldn't go over $90.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.