Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
I have no idea what your trying to say.......

Maybe cause my wife has a louder system then me :D

·
SNOTFACE!
5,749 Posts
i have this problem also,.... it seems my woman hates the fact that ive been living this dream to have a killer system, and the fact that im very passionate about it, cuz i live for sound, and she could care less,...

but its what i love to play with as a hobby,.... ever since i was a lil kid (9y's/old, i had my first system on a wagon towed behind my bike)

i kick myself in the azz all the time b'cuz of it

·
Registered
242 Posts
king i think she has me too HAHA...and one of my friends asked my girl "what do you think of Nick wasting all this money on this audio shit" she said "his money he can do what the **** he wants with it"

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
king i think she has me too HAHA...and one of my friends asked my girl "what do you think of Nick wasting all this money on this audio shit" she said "his money he can do what the **** he wants with it"
Audio tape of the conversation or it never happend :dontknow: lol

·
Premium Member
18,542 Posts
chode, i know what exact episode that is and laughed when he made that face.(avatar)

as for scottyboy...his wife puts him on the couch ahaha

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Mine gets royaly pissed. She gave me $500 to spend on sub, amp, and box with tax money to upgrade my old shitty system. I went over by $100. Then I had to upgrade power wire to real stuff, then I had to upgrade RCAs to real stuff. Then I had to make an amp rack, then I needed paint for it. Then I had to install it all. Then she allowed me $40 for tweeters and I found a PG RSD comp set, then I had to spend time installing, then I need power wire to install, etc. Shes to the point now that I cant buy anything else unless I sell what ever the new stuff is replacing.

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
I tire of reasoning with my wife on CA purchases.. Who else feels my pain! :toetap: HAHAHAHA!
She expects you to put your toys away when you say I do.

Tell her Car audio keeps you from being the woman beater you once were.

Tell her Car audio kept you alive when you were in the Shit in Nam.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.