Car Audio Classifieds! banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
yes mr. sackett. she's not my wife, but she's still *****y about it lol

especially all the time i put into it, and being on forums, and texting people about it, and all that other nonsense. who cares? they'll get over it eventually, or gtfo ;)

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
^^ Lol if you only knew how often my Blackberry is going off.. At ALL hours of the night.. HAHAHA!! That PISSES her off so bad. I just keep it on silent 90% of the time now. lol

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Mine gets royaly pissed. She gave me $500 to spend on sub, amp, and box with tax money to upgrade my old shitty system. I went over by $100. Then I had to upgrade power wire to real stuff, then I had to upgrade RCAs to real stuff. Then I had to make an amp rack, then I needed paint for it. Then I had to install it all. Then she allowed me $40 for tweeters and I found a PG RSD comp set, then I had to spend time installing, then I need power wire to install, etc. Shes to the point now that I cant buy anything else unless I sell what ever the new stuff is replacing.
500 is no where near enough money for anything really maybe a good set of components

·
Elite Master Member
6,851 Posts
I used to have issues dealing with that, but now I just don't buy anything for a month or 2 then I get shit, and she doesnt really care, I think I spend more money on gas getting to comps then CA equipment.....except the $600 box.....

·
Elite Master Member
6,851 Posts
I love SB but I have to watch it (kids) and I used to watch it all the time under the influence of substances not to be mentioned and I thought it was hairlairious

·
Elite Master Member
6,851 Posts
yeah.......I still like it now though

·
Elite Master Member
6,851 Posts
everyone I know has this problem to some extent

·
Registered
468 Posts
Think your wardens complain?? Try doing shows every weekend that are within 500 miles and taking sales calls from all over the world, at all times of the day and night, and endess hours on this dam computer,let alone upgrades and better this or that. Hell we cut our vacation by a week so I could go to finals, that didnt go over to well and loosing at finals by .1Db, that trip cost over $2000, but she hangs in there and hasnt made me sleep in my shop yet so its all good for me, when they get all pissed just get down and munch some pink, that seems to work better than purses and diamonds and is alot cheaper too!!!!!

·
Elite Master Member
6,851 Posts
that makes me want to go in to car audio as a profession...no really it does

·
Elite Master Member
6,851 Posts
yeah then when she does get mad about something you just say
"sorry its my job gotta do it"...yeah, you win, every time...

·
Idk what Im talking about
8,677 Posts
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.