Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. Product:
RF P1000

2. Specs:
I think they do around 1300 at 1?

3. Description/Condition:

On looks id give it a 6.5 being picky. Has some scratches on it and couple small dents on the back cover. Can tell its used.

Works perfect tho.

4. Price: :
200 shipped.
No trades atm

5. Pictures:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIlOug6h4Oo&feature=g-upl&context=G2f45040AUAAAAAAAAAA

Go to 0:24 you can see the amp with blue light on. odviously its working and pushing the t1s pretty hard.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
No trades at all?

I've got a brand new Audiopipe AP18001D id like to trade ya

it's been in my car for 2 days with a Max of an hour play time on in

Got the box and everything to ship in

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
and I can get the P1000 for $230 brand new from RF factory line, just don't have any spare cash right now

it's scratched up and does less power than the 1800 =\

Can't justify throwing in cash or paying shipping for both of us
Let me know if you change your mind

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and I can get the P1000 for $230 brand new from RF factory line, just don't have any spare cash right now

it's scratched up and does less power than the 1800 =\

Can't justify throwing in cash or paying shipping for both of us
Let me know if you change your mind
But the power from this thing is so clean. Id rather have 1300 of good power then 1800 of..not as clean power i guess you can call it. But Thats just me. And id rather buy a ap3k for around 30 bucks more.
I appreciate the offer tho.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
as long as the 1800 is set right its clean, people just have bad habits of setting gains wrong and everything too high
I just wanna match my sub with an RF amp

I've got the box and plastic, bass knob and everything it's only a few days old, just in case
Glws

·
Registered
403 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.