Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Product I'm looking for:
I'm looking for a sa 12. D4 for 2 ohm wiring. Possibly 2 if the deal is good enough. Would need a final load of 1 ohm with 2 subs. Also looking for enough 1/0 for the length of a honda accord 4 door. Rcas long enough also. Need an amp to do [email protected] or [email protected]
Budget:

Condition:
Like new. Nothing broke everything in working condition

Time Frame (if applicable):
No rush. Also have some things to trade if need be.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
i have two (2) SA15 D2... one has rub on the cone.. nothing major everything function fully... had another friend with one sa15. I can ask him to see if he still have it... iirc he was thinking about selling too. let me know.

·
Registered
261 Posts
SA 15

I have a SA 15 its brand new not even broke in yet. Its a D2 I also have an box for it not sure I would want to ship it. If you wanted to box though we could work something out. I am actually the guy that cjvue was talking about. What did you have to trade?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hahahaha I am new to this forum and I am not sure how to PM you. When I go to your profile It doesn't give me the option to contact you. Is this because I am new to this forum? I have been a member since april 10 but I have never posted until today. I have an account on SMD if you do as well pm me there. Screen name is siccostyle.

·
Registered
261 Posts
e-mailed

·
Registered
939 Posts
I have a xfiles 2400 watt amp that does 1200 rms x1 at 1ohms it's in good shape and has 4 30 amp fuses. Have pics of inside and out wanting 200 plus shipping for it, it's like 2 and half foot long, and does not take alot of power to run it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts