Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
Spring Break Nationals.
Now you know Beau was kidding..He of all people wouldn't dare miss SBN...I'm not sure if I'll be coming or not...I'll probably have a definite answer in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I am the same here I want to go but I tried booking a motel today and all of the budget rooms are booked for that weekend they have some that are $300 a night but unless I find any in the $100 rang I might sit this one out.

Now you know Beau was kidding..He of all people wouldn't dare miss SBN...I'm not sure if I'll be coming or not...I'll probably have a definite answer in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
310 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts

·
I'm F*CKIN Sexy!
2,132 Posts
Hey Shakin, Let me know if your going I might ride down with ya and sleep on your back seat lol to save cost ! LMAO

*( but seriously... )

·
Registered
75 Posts
I know American Radio will have close to a half dozen sound quality and show cars down at SBN, and possibly a few more spl cars if they get done in time. Be on the look out for a Black Lexus GS show car we will be debuting down there. It will be in the vendor area in one of the booths. It is going to turn some heads with the amount of custom work that it has. . .

·
TEAMLOWPOUNDERS
3,564 Posts
highs on bass.... dont feel bad i might have to sleep in the back of my car too lol or just bring a tent :toetap:

·
TEAMLOWPOUNDERS
3,564 Posts
i fail

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
I'll be heading down with several people, main one being Kevin of Atmos Audio, so if you haven't gotten the chance to see or hear an Exo yet, there should be a sample for people to take a listen to :)

Also - I think we're staying at the Mayan Inn - cheap and decent. Anyone else there, by chance?

·
Redkneck mechanic
2,732 Posts
Yea I am the same here I want to go but I tried booking a motel today and all of the budget rooms are booked for that weekend they have some that are $300 a night but unless I find any in the $100 rang I might sit this one out.

sleep in your truck p****....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts