Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm wasting a bunch of el timoh, just fecking away listening to the good ol' pandera moosic when I decide to give the ol' flea-bay a lookey loo for some ofc spayker wire and I a-stumble across this...
That arse...

·
Tinder Douchebag
7,147 Posts
Pretty good deal for a 2k

Not sure if this just happened to me, or if you meant it to do this, but the link scrolled to the bottom of the page where it had 11k views...is that what you are pointing out?

The 8" looks badass

Also the facebook post dating back to October 28, 2013 states they were 1200w rms...what changed? Both say v1.0

https://www.facebook.com/CTSounds713/posts/598090360251775

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
graham;2644969[B said:
]Pretty good deal for a 2k[/B]

Not sure if this just happened to me, or if you meant it to do this, but the link scrolled to the bottom of the page where it had 11k views...is that what you are pointing out?

The 8" looks badass

Also the facebook post dating back to October 28, 2013 states they were 1200w rms...what changed? Both say v1.0

https://www.facebook.com/CTSounds713/posts/598090360251775
I think its a great deal too. That 8 prolley gets down.
I didn't mean that link to do anything but direct people to the sub.
That rating in facebook is a typo.

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
That 8 could really use a different suspension, IMHO... based on my first hands-on with a pair of them to re-build.

Bet they'd be nice with a good PSI re-cone job -- motor is strong ;)
The suspension on that 8 is too soft? That's sad.
Has anyone used that 10" meso?

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
11,704 Posts
I just re-coned two of the EXO 18s -- they require a coil like our NS v.3 "fat" coil -- meaning they have a gigantic gap... Xmech is the motor is a little low considering the size of the surround & spider as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts