Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if there is an option to receive an SMS message to my phone to know if i received a Private message or a post on my thread? kind of like how face book has it. I like it but i hate the email that caco sends you. it just goes to the spam folder now. if not this is a suggestion lol

·
Teh Audioz Junkie
3,624 Posts
Have email on your phone? I thought of this but then thought, if somebody sends me a PM, Cant I just get an email sent to me?

·
Premium Member
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have email on your phone? I thought of this but then thought, if somebody sends me a PM, Cant I just get an email sent to me?
i dont like the email notifications because if im subscribed to multiple threads and want to go to them really quick i cant just click unsubscribe to disable the email notification for that particular thread. i just want sms messages sent to me only about private messages and updates on MY threads

·
Teh Audioz Junkie
3,624 Posts
i dont like the email notifications because if im subscribed to multiple threads and want to go to them really quick i cant just click unsubscribe to disable the email notification for that particular thread. i just want sms messages sent to me only about private messages and updates on MY threads
As Madmat said, you can get only email notifications for Private Messages.

·
Premium Member
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i want them to come on my phone tho. just like a txt. lol. im making a suggestion. im saying that emails arent good enough for me. i guarantee you a few people here have thought of this too

·
Teh Audioz Junkie
3,624 Posts
i want them to come on my phone tho. just like a txt. lol. im making a suggestion. im saying that emails arent good enough for me. i guarantee you a few people here have thought of this too
Ohh okay, I get what you are saying. I have thought of it a few times, but never got a chance to post anything.

[

That post was just about as pointless as, well.... this one.

GJ.
Thanks for pointing that out with another useless post, Captain obvious. It was a ninja edit as I said the samething as him, but he beat me to it. So, I added, "As Madmat said". :thumbsup:

·
No, I'm not dead
8,128 Posts
With some cell phone carriers getting greedy and starting to charge businesses for SMS messages sent to their clients I wouldn't hold my breath.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I think email is enough. My phone already gets flooded with them and notifications from my app. Personally id say just get a smartphone.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

·
That was crafty.
1,790 Posts
Ohh okay, I get what you are saying. I have thought of it a few times, but never got a chance to post anything.

Thanks for pointing that out with another useless post, Captain obvious. It was a ninja edit as I said the samething as him, but he beat me to it. So, I added, "As Madmat said". :thumbsup:
You posted 45 minutes after he did...

Glad you aren't my ninja, broskiphasaurus.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts