Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. Product: ^^^^^^^^^

2. Specs:
Kolossus Copper Aluminum Kable (KCA Kable) has arrived! The KCA Kable uses the same ultra flex PVC found in the Kolossus Fleks Kable and the Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA) conductor from the KLMX Kable. Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA) is made up of 90% Aluminum and 10% Copper. CCA overall provides a cost effective solution to most audio systems. Assembled from stranded 34 gauge CCA, the KCA Kable is equal in size to the Kolossus Fleks Kable, but is designed for lighter current loads and not lightening your wallet.

3. Description/Condition:

4 Used runs: (Blue)
16.5', 17', 18', and SOLD each with Copper Ring Terminal on 1 end

1 Run never used (blue)
21.5'

Various Lengths with Terminal on one end:SOLD
(8) Pieces about 22" Long (5 black, 3 Blue)
(2) Black Pieces 50" Long
(3) Pieces about 30" Long (2 black, 1 Blue)

4. Price: :

$35 shipped on each of the used runs

$45 shipped on the new run

SOLD shipped for the various sizes

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
766 Posts
65 shipped(80232) for the 2longest runs of used blue you have left ?

pm me your paypal id

·
Cereal Killer
655 Posts
How much for just the 3 30" pieces? I just need some to do my big 3. Or could you maybe make up a big 3 kit for me and give me a price? Any extra ring terminals you could throw in?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.