Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. Product: Two RD Audio 3250V1

2. Specs:
2 ohm linkable/dual mono 5600w x 1ch RMS power (strapped )
0.875 ohm mono 3750w x1ch RMS power
1 ohm mono 3000w x1ch RMS power
2 ohm mono 1500w x1ch RMS power
4 ohm mono 750w x1ch

And as most of you know they will run at .5 making 4k all day no problem with a good electrical.

3. Description/Condition:
One is in good shape, looks pretty minty one scratch on the top thats no longer than a penny and about as wide as a piece of paper is thick. It was repaired by DB-r I sent it in due to a humming noise that was caused by loose RCA solder joints.

The other amp has seen better days but is still a champ. I've seen much worse but is by no means a show car worthy amp. This amp was bought off here and was repaired by amp medics before I bought it, it was also mod-ed to not go into protect mode and appears to have upgraded RCA connections.

4. Price: :
525 shipped on the minty one.
450 shipped on the not so minty one.
900 shipped for both amps and the one set of dual inputs.

Also I have a set of dual inputs I will put along with one if wanted for an extra 25 I will not sell them without the amps until both amps are gone.

NO TRADES!

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To answer PM's I have one bass knob and I'm pretty sure sundown knobs will work with these. If not I'm sure it wont be to hard to find a knob to use. You will only need one knob if linked together.

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
Trades plus cash? Sorry had to ask :D

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
I tried. Thanks for the consideration.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No sir, and only the minty one was repaired by him. I didn't own the other amp when it was repaired. DB-r only gives I believe a 30 day warranty, which even that wouldn't be needed as his work is 100% and IMO the best out there. The other amp was repaired by amp medics and am pretty sure there is no warranty left on it if there was a warranty.

Also Prices are FIRM I don't have to sell these to get the amp I want, it would just make it faster. If I get the rest of the cash before these sell I'll just hang on to them maybe throw one in my girls car and have a nice 3k amp under the bed lol.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Both of those guys ( Db-r and Ampmedics ) are great at what they do. So there should be no questions or concerns, on how good the repairs are and how would those repairs hold up once installed.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Both of those guys ( Db-r and Ampmedics ) are great at what they do. So there should be no questions or concerns, on how good the repairs are and how would those repairs hold up once installed.
Thanks, I never used amp medics but I've heard great things. Db-r was just the first guy I tried and he seems like a very great guy from what little Ive dealt with him.

Also I have ran both since there repairs and neither had on bit on an issue. I've ran both @.5 ohms and never had a problem so I know these amps are bullet proof. Didn't want it to seem like they were fixed then put up for-sale without me testing or trying them first.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Yea...sooo I was thinkinnnn and ummm..Are the amps gone yet?!? Lol I thought those dual input blocks would look really nice on my sundown and I thought not only would I buy them but I would be putting them to good use so you won't have to worry if I'm playing with them. Ill make sure I use them only properley and not beat them because if you call Amp Protective Services and they throw these blocks in another persons Ampier Home I'm going to be upset lol

On a side note..How much did ToolMaker charge you for both blocks? I just placed an order for triple connector battery terminals which are very basic and nothing too custom but there was no real discussed price. I'm gonna pay for whatever he does regardless of what it is but It'd be nice to have some ballpark of the price..

Thanks and good luck on selling these amps...I know the RD heavyweight subs are like DR.Dre after he got ripped lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can do 30 on just the blocks, IDK how much I paid for them when I got them. I was gonna ship them in the amp box which is the only reason the price goes up to cover the separate shipping.

Heres a pic of them.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.