Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Winston Churchill > You
9,716 Posts
1. Product: Used 32 gb Ipod Touch 2nd gen
Crossfire CFA-302
CDT COX-622
Possibly Alpine 9886 for the right item. Still in my car so it would have to be the right deal.

2. Specs: 32 gb

Crossfire
75x2 at 4
300x1 at 4 bridged

CDT's
100 RMS (going to get better specs later)

3. Description/Condition: Ipod is in used but good condition. Crossfire is pretty bad cosmetically but works great. Alpine works great and has normal wear and tear. CDT's are BNIB.

4. What you are looking for: :Batteries. Smallish ones. XS 925,1200, 975. Stinger SPV35/44 or similar. Batcaps 800's or 2000. No C&D's though. Can add cash too.

5. Pictures of your item for trade:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential traders should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
how much for the 9886

·
Owner of UE
6,562 Posts
i have a kinetik khc 1400 and a deka the same size..the kinetik is used but 10/10 and the deka is bnib never used...i would trade either one for the itouch if you pitched 10.00 for shipping on my side

·
Winston Churchill > You
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looking for trades again. 9886 is not really available right now.(for the right price/item I'll get it unistalled ASAP)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.