VARIABLE LOW PASS FILTER: 35Hz~250Hz AT 24dB/OCT
VARIABLE BASS BOOST: 0~9dB AT 45Hz
REMOTE GAIN CONTROLLER
TWO AMPLIFIERS LINKABLE CONNECTOR AND SELECTOR
FUSE RATING-350 AMPS, LINKED FUSE RATE, 700 AMPS, USES EXTERNAL FUSES
EXTERNAL FUSES AND FUSE BLOCKS ARE NOT USED
4600 Watts

3. Description/Condition:

I have owned this amp since 11/02/2008 so I have had it relatively long. It is in immaculate condition and has never had to be repaired. It has been powering my AudioQue Hdc315’s. My electrical powering this amp was 2 Stinger Sp1700’s, 2 runs of knu 1/0 klmx, and an optima yellow top. I will accept pay pal only! This amp is in great working condition, and is Sold As Is. I can shoot a video of it working if you would like. Below are pictures that I have taken. This amp looks extremely clean, and has maybe 1 or 2 scratches total. This is a huge obo here people!

4. Price: :

$710 (OBO)

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
78 Posts
ygpm

·
Registered
13,630 Posts
Trade for a alpine Iva d310?
7" touchscreen and maybe some
cash?

·
mega fatty
6,008 Posts
they dont need gobs of power, they are quite efficient. but you will need decent power to run the 4.5-5k @ .5ohm

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.