Car Audio Classifieds! banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
1. Product:
Dc audio level 4 subs, with level 5 soft parts (coils, spiders, the whole works) I have four available.

2. Specs:
I dont know exactly, considering its a modified version of the level 4 and level 5 subs, but i know its magnet weighs 28.5 pounds.
Most of you know quite a bit about this sub.

3. Description/Condition:
I love these subs to death! i bought six of them, from a guy who had us make a wall for him in his vehicle. only used the subs when we did demos, or burped it for comps. anyways, I was going to do as many as i could fit in my trailblazer, but as it turns out, I ended up going spl in my pickup (can only fit 2 12's) and i went sq in my trailblazer. I have held onto them for a rainy day for a while, but its time to face the music. Im putting them up for sale.
All of the subs have the letters "DC" in chrome on the dustcap. They are all in great condition, but all have the same marks on them. each one has ben set down on its magnet, so the magnets have all lost their shine on the flat bottom. Also, there is a little bit of white paint on the sides of the basket, from where we slid the subs into the white vertical wall that they were in. that however, isnt permanent and could easily be cleaned. One of the subs was reconed, and has only been broken in since then, so that will be the first one i ship to whoever buys it first.
with any questions at all, pm me, or call or text 406-489-1563
4. Price: :
All of these prices include shipping to conus 48 states.

If you buy 1, cost is $250 shipped
If you buy 2, cost is $480 shipped
If you buy 3, cost is $660 shipped
If you buy 4, cost is $820 shipped

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow I forgot to mention that they are D1's and read about .8 per coil.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lets see... On diyma.com I have one positive itrader, and will have another very soon. I purchased a zapco amplifier from username "bullet" earlier today and I'm sure you could talk to him. Or for peace of mind you could give me a call and I could go into more detail about my use of these subs. I work at a car audio shop called redline audio in Sidney Montana. You could call there also. 406-488-2355

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good. Yeah i hope you decide relatively quickly because one is already gone a few hours after posting. I might have priced these a little to low.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Good. Yeah i hope you decide relatively quickly because one is already gone a few hours after posting. I might have priced these a little to low.
nahh i think the price is spot on, i got a level 4 with level 5 coils 10" and it was 215 a few weeks ago :dontknow:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh ok good. I guess they are just really popular subs.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yah, I posted them in the forum for 12's

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nahh i think the price is spot on, i got a level 4 with level 5 coils 10" and it was 215 a few weeks ago :dontknow:

wait so was that with shipping?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey guys, i just thought i would throw out there that i am interested in trades on any high end audio processors. someone offered a jbl ms8 and it got me thinking that i am in market for something of that sort.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump cause stuff drops fast on this forum

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump for a sub that might actually blow your windshield off. I did with the two of them that are in my pickup now, and got a new one for $225

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Trade 2 for a DC XL 12" and cash on my end?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Trade 2 for a DC XL 12" and cash on my end?

sorry im not looking for more subs. so why are you trying to trade your xl's, for level 4's? thats a power handling downgrade!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
so no trades at all I have a sq rare headunit and cash
well im not specifically looking for a headunit, but i am interested. what is the unit? i am interested in the cash part though. would you be interested in just buying one of them if the trade doesnt work out?

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I am looking for 2 or all of them I have a jvc kd-ar8500 fully active deck 5 volt pre outs and sq is amazing and cash also a 18" dc level 4xl

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.