Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Product: DD m3 amp

2. Specs: i think its rated 2400wattrms @ 11.9v. should do 3k @ steady 14v. These are at 1 ohm. As you know, these can def be used @ .5ohm and alot of ppl even run em everyday @ .25ohm!!!

3. Description/Condition: Functionabilty 10/10, physical 8/10 because its not brand new. dirt in between the cracks, but not a big deal at all....

4. Price: $475 shipped (OBO) NO TRADES UNLESS FOR Z1A (cash on my end of course)....do not ask about other trades please.

5. Pictures:

pics attached.....

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
if u need more pics or want to make solid RIGHT NOW offer, send pm!
Amp is in pretty good shape, def not beat up....got it from a guy who owns an audio store who ran it on his single 9515. i was going to run one m3 per 9515 but ive decided to just go with a single z1a. ive had it a few weeks now, but just hooked it up to see what it would sound like on both 15s this past saturday....im not hurting to sell, so please no bs offers....once again, im selling solely to get DD z1a so please no other trades. thanks!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PM'd you about it too. Do you have any selling references?
no, dont have many refs....but you can be my first if you buy :)...whatever hoops you need me to jump thru, i have no problem doing...for example, i will send you a pic message of my id or anything u need for me to prove who i am...maybe pic message of title to my car/id so u see they match??...i GURANTEE against DOA or it being not as described...also will ship fedex express atleast express saver depending upon where you are....o yea, guaranteed to ship within 24 hrs, probably even same day if you pay before noon. buyer will receive tracking whenevr i create the label. let me know if there is something else i can do. thanks

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
no, dont have many refs....but you can be my first if you buy :)...whatever hoops you need me to jump thru, i have no problem doing...for example, i will send you a pic message of my id or anything u need for me to prove who i am...maybe pic message of title to my car/id so u see they match??...i GURANTEE against DOA or it being not as described...also will ship fedex express atleast express saver depending upon where you are....o yea, guaranteed to ship within 24 hrs, probably even same day if you pay before noon. buyer will receive tracking whenevr i create the label. let me know if there is something else i can do. thanks
As a matter of fact, there is. You ship first and after testing, money would be on it's way to you:thumbsup:.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As a matter of fact, there is. You ship first and after testing, money would be on it's way to you:thumbsup:.
i could send you u vid of it working or something...but the shipping first part is a big Hno...quick question, it seems as every amp i see for sale, i see you on the thread (very easy to spot with that honda in ur sig lol) asking them to ship first??? if i didnt trust someone, i just wouldnt buy from them. isnt it true if you pay with paypal, and you dont receive the item, they give u ur money back? i know when it happened to me a couple years ago buying something from someone a few hrs away on craigslist, they did....

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
-would you ship to American Samoa, 96799 via USPS Priority Mail.
usps is giving me quote of $168+....so unless u want to pay all of that, no. i have sale pending, then a couple others that contacted me before you...if all fall thru lol, i will let u know. thanks for your interests

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
usps is giving me quote of $168+....so unless u want to pay all of that, no. i have sale pending, then a couple others that contacted me before you...if all fall thru lol, i will let u know. thanks for your interests
o nevermind, that was express mail....priority is around 75...so id do 525 shipped to you.

Priority Mail®

Sat, Feb 19$75.80

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.