Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Idk what Im talking about
8,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. Product:

250-amp alternator from Motor City Reman (www.motorcityreman.com)

2. Specs:

'250-amp' (clamped 90-amps out of it at idle, probably could do more though)

It's a large-case GM meant for a suburban but will fit others, not certain on which ones tbh

3. Description/Condition:

It has been in the saturn for years now but wasn't used all of the time, it actually probably only saw a little under a year of true use. It's in working order just looks old because it's been under the hood for a while now. There's a bit of corrosion on the pulley but that could probably be pretty easily cleaned off. I was running it with only the power wire as a turn-on since I already had an alternator that my car controlled...it held good voltage - around 14.6-14.8v

4. Price: :

110 shipped

5. Pictures:

You can see it in my AC-position...

Again, in the background...

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
8,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, on their site it was sold as a suburban's alt when I bought it but will fit many GM vehicles.

·
NOT LOUDER THAN YOU :(
7,335 Posts
if it has the round 4 pin plug it will fit ALOT of vehicles. my 2001 blazer has the 4 pin and this will fit perfect. i believe most gm vehicles from 96 and up take that plug.

·
8,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm honestly not certain, I'll have to look into exactly what vehicles it fits.

·
8,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, bobbarker ;) :)

·
8,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SOLD...thanks, man :) :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status