Car Audio Classifieds! banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
1. Product: Three MINT American Bass VFL 500.1's. All three amps are in 9/10 cosmetic condition. Two are working and the third needs repair. The amp that needs repair has no blown fets. It has a small burn mark on the board. I am getting that fixed this coming week.

2. Specs:

5000w @ 1ohm 1 on 12v
7000w+ @ 1ohm on 16v

3. Description/Condition:

Used and in EXCELLENT cosmetic condition. Two are working and 1 amp is getting repaired.

4. Price: :

Working amps sold!

Amp that needs repair SOLD!
No trade guys

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good deal here!

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 Pending for payment on Tues. But remember, first come first serve gents.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Has the one amp that needs repir been shipped for reair yet.If so whats the ETA on it being returned.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Has the one amp that needs repir been shipped for reair yet.If so whats the ETA on it being returned.
Hasnt yet. Was going to this week. Interested?

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what the best price on both amps
$700 shipped each lol. My prices are crazy good for the condition these amps are in and compared to what others have been asking for 500.1's.

·
Registered
156 Posts
OK, other thread has these specs:
1 x 3200W @ 1 ohm (12V - 1% THD)
1 x 4700W @ 1 ohm (14.4V - 1% THD)
1 x 5600W @ 1 ohm (16V - 1% THD)

You say:
5k @ 12v
7k @ 16v

And the AB website is farking useless and just says 6500 watts.

So... what gives?

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
OK, other thread has these specs:
1 x 3200W @ 1 ohm (12V - 1% THD)
1 x 4700W @ 1 ohm (14.4V - 1% THD)
1 x 5600W @ 1 ohm (16V - 1% THD)

You say:
5k @ 12v
7k @ 16v

And the AB website is farking useless and just says 6500 watts.

So... what gives?
Nothing gives. On a nice 12v system expect 5000w+ and on a 16v system expect 7000w+. If anyone has experience with the the 40.1, vfl 500.1, and D9 they all do about the same. It's not a secret companies have done their rating to fit in certain classes.. Take the D9 and 40.1 for example.. ;)
Im curious, did you post in my thread cause your interested in buying my amp? :dontknow:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nothing gives. On a nice 12v system expect 5000w+ and on a 16v system expect 7000w+. If anyone has experience with the the 40.1, vfl 500.1, and D9 they all do about the same. It's not a secret companies have done their rating to fit in certain classes.. Take the D9 and 40.1 for example.. ;)
Im curious, did you post in my thread cause your interested in buying my amp? :dontknow:
Actually, yes, it was this thread or the other one... and I am in the market for a 4-6kw amp. I've been watching for several weeks waiting for just the right deal.

Thanks for the answer, such as it is.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Actually, yes, it was this thread or the other one... and I am in the market for a 4-6kw amp. I've been watching for several weeks waiting for just the right deal.

Thanks for the answer, such as it is.
No prob. Run one of these amps around .7 or .5 daily on a nice batt bank and it will put out some nasty power. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 working amp sold

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.