Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. Product:
Two new BNIB D1 LVL5 15's. These LVL5 motor's are with the new magnet grade and have increased motor strength from previous versions. Built them for my Rex but I am switching classes and no longer need 15's :(

2. Specs:

D1 DC Stealth Coils
5 stiff progressive spiders with dual leads
Paper cone with new reinforced surrounds
6" CF domes
8ga Direct connects

3. Description/Condition:

Brand new and never powered :thumbsup:

4. Price: :

SOLD!!!

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Partial trade for a d2 level 5 12"? Only seen about 1500 watts rms. I was gonna swap to a d1 15" level 5 anyway lol

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Partial trade for a d2 level 5 12"? Only seen about 1500 watts rms. I was gonna swap to a d1 15" level 5 anyway lol
Sorry, just need the cashola right now :(

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Nertz:( GLWS then sir.

If you could can you send me an e-mail with a price for a d1 recone like the one you built for this sub. rachidfunaki AT yahoo . com

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Updated with new pricing! Awesome deal here guys!

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
how much for 1 shipped to 24236?

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
i shiped to 60113 pm me

·
Banned
576 Posts
im going to be getting some money here pretty soon i think...how much for it picked up, im coming down to california this weekend till tuesday actually.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im going to be getting some money here pretty soon i think...how much for it picked up, im coming down to california this weekend till tuesday actually.
You pick them up and ill give you a deal you cant refuse :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Price updated! Gotta pay for my new build. Wont find BNIB LVL5's cheaper then this!

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Price for both shipped to 46143! Thanks man!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.