Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Droppin' HZ Car Audio
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. Product:

Kicker Warhorse

The amp has 1 year left on the Warranty that will be honored by Audio Savings to the buyer.

2. Specs:

Warhorse | KICKER

3. Description/Condition:
Amp is in perfect condition. 10/10 mechanically and cosmetically.

I also have the WXRC remote for the amp.

4. Price: :
$1050 plus shipping...PM me for details on pricing

$200 for the WXRC.

Will not separate

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
ModelWX10000.1
RMS Power in Watts
@14.4V, 2O Mono, =1.5% THD+N 10000x1
@14.4V, 4O Mono, =1.5% THD+N5000 x 1

Length35” (888mm)Height3 3/4” (96mm)Width17 3/4” (450mm)Weight66.8 lb (30.3kg)Frequency Response, + 0 / - 1 dB20 Hz - 200 HzSignal-to-Noise Ratio>95 dB, a-weighted, re: rated powerInput Sensitivity170 mV - 5 V low levelLow Pass CrossoverVariable Low-Pass, 50 - 200Hz, 24dB per octaveHigh Pass Sub-Sonic CrossoverVariable High Pass, 20 - 60Hz, 24dB per octaveBass BoostVariable 0 to +18 dB boost @ 40 Hz

·
Registered
129 Posts
let me know if it falls threw!

also this amp is somewhat confusing, it sais vc 1 and vc 2

are the 2 inputs in vc 1 (and vc 2) just internally bridged
any clarification would be greatly appreciated

im trying to run two Dual 2 woofers here.

·
Droppin' HZ Car Audio
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I honestly have no clue how the amp works I just run it the way the manual says to run it.

Here is a sub chart for the warhorse based on number of subs being run.

1 sub- D2

2 Subs- D1

4 Subs- D2

8 Subs- D1

and so on....I think yall see the pattern.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I honestly have no clue how the amp works I just run it the way the manual says to run it.

Here is a sub chart for the warhorse based on number of subs being run.

1 sub- D2

2 Subs- D1

4 Subs- D2

8 Subs- D1

and so on....I think yall see the pattern.
Wouldnt that end up @:
1ohm or 4ohm
.5ohm or 4ohm
.25 or 4ohm

Hey there's a pattern, maybe Kicker wants us to wire @ 4ohms?

·
Droppin' HZ Car Audio
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wouldnt that end up @:
1ohm or 4ohm
.5ohm or 4ohm
.25 or 4ohm

Hey there's a pattern, maybe Kicker wants us to wire @ 4ohms?
Nope you have to look at the coils separately.

if you have 2 subs that are dual 1s the coil 1s have to be wired to equal 2 ohms and coil 2 has to be wired to equal 2 ohms.

The easiest way to look at wiring the subs is if you have 2 subs look at coil 1 like 1 dual 1 sub and the same for coil 2.

For 2 subs you would wire coil 1 on each sub in series and coil 2 on each sub in series to obtain 2 ohms per coil.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Nope you have to look at the coils separately.

if you have 2 subs that are dual 1s the coil 1s have to be wired to equal 2 ohms and coil 2 has to be wired to equal 2 ohms.

The easiest way to look at wiring the subs is if you have 2 subs look at coil 1 like 1 dual 1 sub and the same for coil 2.

For 2 subs you would wire coil 1 on each sub in series and coil 2 on each sub in series to obtain 2 ohms per coil.
Damn that sounds extremely confusing. I better get to reading. So I can be ready for when I get mine. Yours is still pending isn't it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.