• Quad 1.2 ohm voicecoil using 8-layer flatwound Aluminum wire
  • Extra-tall gap for higher BL and additional power-handling
  • 10" linear spider suspension with large integral lead-wires
  • 225 oz. magnet motor structure
  • Patent-pending XBR tall profile surround for 3" peak-to-peak travel
  • Field-replaceable top assembly system
  • Large anti-flux-modulation shorting ring
  • Single dish aircraft-grade Aluminum alloy cone
  • Very high BL for efficient low-frequency performance and small enclosure designs

3. Description/Condition: like new audiopulse axis, coil is near unused, never been mounted it is as mint as you can get without buying new

4. Price: : 300 shipped wont find it any cheaper in this condition

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What type of enclosure/tuning does this need?
im not quite sure on ported enclore. i only used sealed because i had little space. i used my last one in a .9 cubic foot sealed enclosure. it killed the lows even that tiny box. i know that they dont require large boxes

·
время ре
7,110 Posts
My old sub, when I traded it to Jacob it was still brand new!

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
время ре
7,110 Posts
Yep, it's mint and still has the white residue from forming the sexy nbr surround!

Great price, I would never sell it that cheap :(

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep, it's mint and still has the white residue from forming the sexy nbr surround!

Great price, I would never sell it that cheap :(
i needz teh moneys. trying to go to new york over spring break

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Would you mind trading a dual 2 ohm Tc-3000 15" top assembly for your 12' Top? It would help you gain a bigger prophet and the TC-3000 is basically the same thing except mine has a roundwire copper coil which gives better sq and lower fs and it will fit on the motor that you have. PM me and I'll get you some pics tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Would you mind trading a dual 2 ohm Tc-3000 15" top assembly for your 12' Top? It would help you gain a bigger prophet and the TC-3000 is basically the same thing except mine has a roundwire copper coil which gives better sq and lower fs and it will fit on the motor that you have. PM me and I'll get you some pics tomorrow.
ppl love the 15s but im not really looking to trade, the money made would be spent on shipping

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you going to ship it with the top assembly seperated from the motor for safety?
yes, thats how i have shipped all my other tc subs. there were zero issues, i always package well and insure

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
if all goes according to plan i will buy this in the next few days :D the ole lady wants something in her benz now but wants to still be able to haul groceries without putting them on the back seat i figure an axis on 1kwrms in 1^ft3 is about the perfect solution.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
if all goes according to plan i will buy this in the next few days :D the ole lady wants something in her benz now but wants to still be able to haul groceries without putting them on the back seat i figure an axis on 1kwrms in 1^ft3 is about the perfect solution.
i had my last on in an .9 foot sealed and it did hella good

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
how much power did it like in .9? i have quite a bit more power available if it would take/want more than 1k

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.