1. Product:
Memphis St-16 1000d

2. Specs:
300 rms watts into 4 Ohms
600 rms watts into 2 Ohms
1100 rms watts into 1 Ohm

roughly 1200rms on 14.4v

3. Description/Condition:

Got it with some other stuff in a trade was told he blew it. Opened up see 4 mosfets? Burnt and little thing by them may or not be dunno and then some more don't know. I'm not wanting to mess with it to cold to work in the garage to un solder and resolder looks like easy fix. No caps popped or anything. I didn't hook power up to it but prolly will 2maro just to see what it does and can grab a pic. Will put all parts back on the amp before shipping.

4. Price: :
$125 shipped US obo

6. Pictures:

hope it's ok really couldn't get paper in with taking pics of board. Also will ship as soon as paypal hits the bank.
Thanks for looking if want/need it pm for my number

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sry 5 not 4 From the pic that holds them onto heatsink can see 5 burnt marks

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really? Didn't seem like much repalced like 10 caps on a amp and like 20 of those little things. Wasn't to bad just took some time. Nothing else looks burnt on the board other then pics that are zoomed in on

·
Premium Member
4,240 Posts
that doesnt look like fun. i was thinking about grabbing this and sending to my guy in florida but whats ure lowest shipped. i can do anywhere near 125..... juss saying its gonna cost me 150 plus shipping just to get this fixed down south.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can do near my asking sweet lol. Figured typo if want pm a offer worst I can say is no. Or if have something to trade. Not fun but just time consuming. Have all parts all screws for the case the terminals

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also if you go on aleromod.com have alot of sales from there just don't have itrader thing also cln-freak can vouch for me here.
Also some sales on gagt under himfanzach and won't show up really but aedcentral.com they didn't have threads for stuff. Also pickup is fine also

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Also if you go on aleromod.com have alot of sales from there just don't have itrader thing also cln-freak can vouch for me here.
Also some sales on gagt under himfanzach and won't show up really but aedcentral.com they didn't have threads for stuff. Also pickup is fine also

yes I can.... :nod::thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,030 Posts
irfp3205's work killer in the power supply section of this amp, iv got one on the shelf I fixed for a guy, the driver for the power supply is the first "card" right next to the large transformer, It would be wise to have it rebuilt at the same time...

·
Banned
2,030 Posts
There not swollen, that's just the plastic shield that makes it look bubbled

IIRC the rail voltage is about 107vct, if the caps started to fail, they would have blown the top's off the primary filter caps.

·
SCCAD POWER SELLER
3,874 Posts
What ppl have to understand is... visual will not tell u what's wrong with an amp. U can have no burn marks and the whole amp could be toast....

Anywhoo pm lowest price shipped pls

·
Banned
2,030 Posts
Your correct, kind of, I have fixed quite a few amps in my life, and a few of this exact model, if there is NO burns, then all it can be is component failure, that's hardly like saying it's toast.

Discrete component failure is the most likely, and even then it's not a lost cause.

Oh, and the output section uses irf9640's and irf640's

If anyone buys this, and find's the power supply driver card to be shot, PM me, I have one on the shelf I can spare.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You think? All I did was look real quick and take pics also throw some offers up.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There is the burn marks can try and get some better pics if want

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump sent pms throw some offers up/ trades

·
Registered