Design: Mid-Range
Mid Size (inches): 6.5"
Sensitivity: 88 dB
Frequency Response: 30-500 Hz
Built-In Crossover:
Crossover Slope (dB/octave):
Mounting Depth: 2"
Cutout Diameter: 5-5/8"

3. Description/Condition: brand new in the box only one has been taken out of plastic for pics. has grills, screws and booklets they came with

4. Price: 65 + shipping. If mods are gonna put a price do somethng reasonable or pm me about it
make me offers. really dont know what to ask since they are no longer made any more.. needing some new paintball mask and another gun. just dont waste my time with low balls

5. Pictures:
let me know if you need more pics

-----------------------------------------------
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
u have to post a price bro

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya i can get more pics but they are bnib

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No trades unless u got a nice paintball mask or other paintball stuff lol.. but since i have to have a price lets say 75 and split actual shipping cost with me obo.

·
Registered
346 Posts
where are you located?

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tuscola il.. pm me if interested in meeting

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
okk they may be bnib but when were they made??

no where can i find them forsale and that box looks old!

what year?

also are they just midbass?? or arre there tweeters and crossovers?
They are couple years ol and midbass only.. box is in amazing shape not sure what ur talkn about... but if u ask around these are some of the best quality kicker has ever mad bui beleive after 08 or 09 they stopped making them

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
They are couple years ol and midbass only.. box is in amazing shape not sure what ur talkn about... but if u ask around these are some of the best quality kicker has ever mad bui beleive after 08 or 09 they stopped making them
haha not saying the box is beat up just doesnt look like the fancy new designs they have!...

and did they make tweeters for them do you know?

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haha not saying the box is beat up just doesnt look like the fancy new designs they have!...

and did they make tweeters for them do you know?
K i gotcha now and yes they did make ss series tweets crossovers and i do beleive coaxials.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
:dontknow: 65 + actual shipping.. lets make some offers i need these gone by tomarrow at latest so i can get my new mask here but tournament next sunday

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
ttt
55 plus actual shipping until 12 pm tonight then back up to 65..
come on guys thats a steal

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pm me with prices and zip codes for shipping

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.