• Low Pass Filter Variable with x 10 Range Selectable Switch
  • HPF/FULL/LPF Selectable Switch
  • Variable Bass Boost Control
  • Variable Bass-Boost Frequency Control
  • Variable Input Level Control
  • Input Sensitivity : 200mV ~ 6V
  • Subsonic Filter : 10Hz ~ 500Hz
  • Signal Input and Line Out RCA Connectors
  • Multi-Way Protection circuitry (Thermal/Over Current/Speaker Short/Speaker DC protection)
  • Tested Voltage & THD: 14.4V & Less than 0.05% THD
  • Operating Voltage : DC10V~16V Power Input
  • Wired Remote Controller
  • MSRP $349 USD

3. Description/Condition: nib

4. Price: :125+shipping

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
any other pics of the amp??...cant really see the actual amp too well through the plastic...great price btw...got me interested
its brand new in box do you want him to finger funk it so you can see something you already know what looks like glws if i did not have all my money tired up i would by this ah funk it how much shipped to 44107

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
C'mon guys. Let me get my hands on my FIRST Sundown product so I can see what the hype is about. Oh yea, I'm looking for a saz3000 or 3500.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts

·
Registered
8,594 Posts
its brand new in box do you want him to finger funk it so you can see something you already know what looks like glws if i did not have all my money tired up i would by this ah funk it how much shipped to 44107
its New In Box, not BRAND New In Box, meaning it has been taken out, installed, tested or something that makes the amp not BRAND NEW...there is a difference, reason why i was asking for a better pic...idc about username and shit

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No u would be wrong they are brand new never powered I just opened box thats all that y I didnt put bnib

·
Premium Member
3,842 Posts
you got any reffs or anything? willing to ship first?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No no ref but im legit person and no I wont ship first I will give my # and as soon I get the money ill send them and give u trackin #

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm willing to take a chance on you. I can go $125.00 shipped to 34606 (my work address). I can paypal you the money, not as a gift, but for goods, this way I have some recourse if the deal goes bad, provided you can give me the tracking number by noon tomorrow? How do you intend to ship? I tried to PM you but I guess I dont have PM priviledges.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.