Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. Product:

OZ Audio Super Man logo versions.

2. Specs:
6.5 not 100% sure but I think these were rated at 100wrms

3. Description/Condition:

used but in great shape, I have tested them and worked great and sound great. I was going to do my wifes car more SQ but then went a different way. So these rare gems are up for grabs. I also have a 12" OZ Audio super man logo in great shape listed here as well.

4. Price: :

UPDATED PRICED
$100 + Shipped for 6.5's S4 or trade..
$115 + Shipping for Oz Audio 12"
These are very rare and very hard to find now days and these are nice for there age. PURE SQ!!!

5. Pictures:

6.5's

12" Oz Audio I think they were called 300L if I remember right.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Open to trades or trades + $$$ or just $$$.. Stuff I am looking for is 2 KINETIK HC2400, 2 KINETIK HC1800's, Gray stinger flex 1/0, 4awg, 8awg, blue 4awg and 8awg, also need ends for all of them, a IA 40.1 or Sundown 3500D.

I am also open to offers I need to get this stuff out of here and make room!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.