2. Specs:

Rated at 12.5v

47.5w x 2 @ 4 ohms
95w x 1 @ 4 ohms

0.05% THD @ 20-20khz
2-ohm stereo stable

Underrated of course :)

3. Description/Condition:

Pair of very nice Linear Power 952iq amplifiers. Fantastic SQ, hand made in the U.S.A, and renown Linear Power quality. These would be awesome for a front stage or to power a pair of mids bridged. These amps are marked as made on July 31, 1991 with sequential serial numbers: 33759 and 33760. Cosmetically, they are in great shape. I took pictures of the main flaws to the best of my ability, but from a few feet away, they look amazing. Mechanically, they work beautifully. They are unmodified and have not been repaired from my knowledge and from what I can see; gut pics are included. A video of each demonstrating that they are in working condition will be posted when the video has been processed. The back has velcro attached from their previous mounting.

4. Price: :

$135 + shipping each

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.